Dear Sir and Madam,
IP Dialogue Kazakhstan round table was held on September 26, 2023 and was devoted to the issues of anti-counterfeiting in Kazakhstan.
The event was held as an open discussion by Bolotov & Partners with the support of INTA – a global association of brand owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and complementary intellectual property to foster consumer trust and economic growth. The round table was aimed at the business audience.
The main purpose of IP Dialogue Kazakhstan was to discuss issues related to the illegal circulation of industrial products, market protection from fakes and protection of IP rights owners.
About 150 companies attended the round table and included law firms, FMCG companies (Alina Group, Purepack, Dodo Group, Maximus, GORILLA ASIA, Maslodel, Efes Kazakhstan, Baron Food, Mareven Food Tien-Shan, Americana Food and etc.), members of the Union and the Association of Patent and Trademark Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan), members of the Union and Association of Patent Attorneys of Kazakhstan, large companies – right holders (Procter & Gamble, LEGO), as well as representatives of INTA and the World Intellectual Property Organization, regional departments of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Department of State Revenue of Almaty, representatives of the National Institute of Intellectual Property of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Academy of Justice at the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main issues discussed:
– Trademark enforcement: Current situation and new trends;
– IP protection in the meta-universe, NFT and the future of class 9;
– Cooperation related to fakes in the Internet;
– Cross-border IP rights protection.
To watch the records from the event follow the links below:
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SyN5T3ggYE (in the Russian language, part 1)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjyWMjb8TI8 (in the Russian language, part 2)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VlDpekviE (in the English language)
If you have any questions related to this event please forward them to: mail@BolotovIP.com.