Presently, seminars and trainings are one of the most effective tools to transfer the necessary knowledge to the staff and to develop practical skills in a short period of time. Professionals of Bolotov &Partners conduct seminars and trainings on protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
WHEN DEVELOPING A PROGRAM, THE FOLLOWING SHALL BE CONSIDERED:
- the specifics of company’s business;
- outstanding tasks to be solved by employees;
- recommendations of management;
- target and development plans.
Trainings and seminars may contain the basics of intellectual property, be thematic, focused on the specifics of work of a particular company. Duration of seminars and trainings may vary from several hours to 1-2 days and more.
- Opportunity to learn basics during short period of time;
- Upgrading qualifications of staff taking into account specifics of company’s business;
- flexible schedule of trainings;
- qualified professionals;
- affordable prices;
We offer following services:
- Conducting seminars and trainings of any level of complexity and duration;
In this section, information is published concerning the section Other Services – Conducting Trainings and Seminars.All publications
Questions relating to the section Other Services – Conducting Seminars and Trainings can be forwarded to e-mail address: info@bolotovIP.com marked for Yuri Bolotov.