www.BolotovIP.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“) is operated by Bolotov & Partners LLP.
Bolotov and Partners LLP (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Bolotov and Partners” or “we”) is committed to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data. In this regard, Bolotov & Partners has developed this Privacy & Cookies Statement (hereinafter – the “Statement“), the purpose of which is to inform you (individuals -users of the Website) (hereinafter – the “User“, “You“) about the procedures of collecting, storing and processing of personal data and information provided by you through this Website.
This Statement also applies to data that the Company can receive from users of social networks Facebook, Instagram through the Company’s page on these social networks.
On the Website, we request and may receive your data in the “Consultation” section and in the “Live Chat” section (Jivo Chat). By filling out the appropriate forms and sending his personal data to the Company, the User agrees with the Statement.
- Collection of personal data (what information do we gather)
We gather the following information, which relates to personal data:
- a) Information that relates directly to you: surname; name; patronymic (if any); phone number; e-mail address, position (status, role), company or organization name;
- b) Information that does not directly identify you: for example, from such open sources like Zakon.kz, LinkedIn and similar professional social networks or publications on the Internet;
- c) Social networks: posts, likes, reposts, tweets and other types of interaction with the Company’s page on social networks;
- d) Technical information: automatic services* that can gather and process the following data when you visit the Website: information about the IP address, type and version of the browser, the operating system used, the type of device, unique identifiers. Such data, including data collected using Internet statistics, does not relate directly to you. It serves to collect information about the actions of Users on the Website and to improve the quality of the Website and its content.
The above data broadly united by the general concept of “Personal data”.
* If the User does not want these automatic services gather his data, it is proposed to install a program in a web browser that allows him to block information and not forward it to the above services (referred to as Blocker). The blocker is supported by most browsers and can be downloaded from the link:
– for Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ru;
– for Yandex Metrica: https://yandex.ru/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
– to prohibit the storage of cookies on the hard drive, the User has the right to select option “Do not save cookies” in the settings of his web browser. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. The procedure how to turn off the cookies is described in the manual for your browser.
- Sources for collection of personal data (where do we gather information)
2.1. From Users who provided their personal data directly through any forms of interaction with the Website, including when filling out feedback forms in the Live chat, forwarding a response to a vacancy and sending letters to the Company’s e-mail address: info@bolotovIP.com
2.3. From publicly available sources;
2.4. From state information systems.
- Why do we gather and process Personal Data
The collecting and processing of the User’s personal data is carried out for various purposes, including:
- a) Development and improvement of the business and services of the Company;
- b) Providing information on the Company’s services to the User, including providing access to Personal Data to the Company’s employees with the aim of provision of the requested services or market of the new services;
- c) Using of Personal Data for analyzing of current trends and customer requests in the market for legal services.
- How long do we storage Personal Data
The standard storage period for Personal Data is from three to ten years depending on the achievement of the purposes of processing Personal Data.
- How do we protect Personal Data
To ensure the privacy and security of Personal Data, the Company applies organizational and special technical measures to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data from the moment Personal Data is collected until it is destroyed or depersonalized. We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect User privacy.
- User requests
6.1 The User or his legal representative has the right to contact the Company with a request:
– on confirmation of the fact, purpose, methods of gathering and processing Personal data;
– about the User’s personal data stored in the Company;
– about the terms of processing and storage of personal data.
6.2 Upon receipt of such a request, the Company free of charge provides the User with a response to the request or a grounded refusal to provide information, within three business days from the date of receipt of the request from the User or his legal representative to the e-mail address of the Company: info@bolotovIP.com with the mark “Information about stored personal data”.
6.3 In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update it by sending to the Company a notification to the Company’s e-mail address: info@bolotovIP.com marked “Updating Personal Data”. At the same time, within one business day, the Company undertakes to change and (or) amend personal data on the basis of relevant documents confirming its reliability, or destroy personal data if it is impossible to change and (or) amend it;
6.4 The Company undertakes to take measures to destroy or depersonalize personal data if the goal of its collection and processing is achieved, as well as from the moment the User has received a withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, by forwarding to the Company a notification to the Company’s e-mail address: info@bolotovIP.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal data”. At the same time, the User’s Personal Data shall be destroyed by the Company within three business day from the receipt of the above notification.
6.5 The Managing Partner is the person responsible for organizing the processing of Personal Data for:
– implementation of internal control over the observance by the Company and its employees of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on personal data and its protection;
– bringing to the attention of the Company’s employees the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on personal data and its protection;
– exercising control over the receipt and processing of requests from Users about their Personal Data, including their legal representatives.
- Cross-border transfer of Personal Data
7.1 The Company does not carry out cross-border transfer of Personal Data. However, if it is necessary, the Company is obliged to obtain the consent of the subject of Personal Data (User) prior to starting the cross-border transfer of Personal Data and should make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable right protection of the owner of Personal Data.
- Final provisions
8.1 The User can receive any details of issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Company via e-mail: info@bolotovIP.com.
8.2 The present Statement is valid from the moment of official publication on the Website. From the moment of publication, all previous versions of the Statement are invalid. Any amendments to the present Statement shall be available and published on the Website.
8.3 Last update: May 2021