We offer translation of descriptions of patents, abstracts, lists of goods and services and other technical, legal, medical and pharmaceutical documents and license agreements.
If you have a ready-made translation, our native speakers, editors and proofreaders can verify, check and correct your translation for spelling, grammatical, stylistic, terminological and technical errors. The proofreading is carried out by native speakers and professionals in a certain field (information technology, finance, law, medicine and pharmacology).
Why to select us for translation services:
- 25 years’ experience in the market of patents and trademarks in Kazakhstan, the CIS and foreign countries;
- Bolotov & Partners professionals have comprehensive knowledge and broad experience in conducting and managing projects related to patents and trademarks. We constantly improve our practice, we participate in various international and national conferences, seminars, webinars and trainings.
Own and freelance translators with higher technical and natural science education and PhD degrees in various fields of knowledge.
Our company’s team of professionals includes associates and specialists with a higher technical education in the field of physical chemistry and metallurgy, energy and food industry with considerable experience with pharmaceutical companies. This advantage allows carrying out quality verification of translations, which is very important for a high level of protection of intellectual property.
Availability of ready to use glossaries and well-blended practices of successfully completed projects (invention patents, utility models and industrial designs).
Longstanding experience and well-coordinated work of a team of professionals allow us performing high-quality translations on relevant terms and comfortable time for you.
We offer correction and proofreading services of translated documents;
Attracting for translation services of a company that specializes in intellectual property can reduce expenses related to maintaining translation departments and additionally it is an opportunity to translate or to correct a text from the point of view of patent attorneys.
We offer following services
- Translation of descriptions of patents, abstracts, lists of goods and services and other technical, legal, medical and pharmaceutical documents and license agreements;
- Correction, editing and proofreading of translated documents for spelling, grammatical, stylistic, terminological and technical errors.
In this section, information concerning the section TRANSLATIONS is published.
- Requirements for the language of documents and the procedure for filing documents with the patent offices of the CIS countries