Dulat's main areas of work are the patenting of inventions, utility models, industrial designs, breeding achievements, all types of patent search, technology transfer and consulting. For more than 15 years, Dulat has been working in the field of registration, use and protection of industrial property rights.
- Kazakh-Turkish Technical Lyceum, specialty: operator-programmer with knowledge of English and Turkish languages (Taldykorgan), 1999
- Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpaev, specialty: Electronic engineering (Almaty), 2006
- Industrial property (preparation of documents for filing applications for inventions, utility models, industrial designs, selection achievements, paperwork on applications before granting patents, patent research)
- Freelance expert of the RSE "National Institute of Intellectual Property" under the GPC agreement, May 2018 - November 2018
- Scientific and Innovative Center for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine LLP, 2017-2018.
- Eurasian Patent Organization (Moscow), 2011-2017
- RSE "National Institute of Intellectual Property", 2007-2011.