Trademark & Patent Attorney
Kazakh State University, Chemistry faculty, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2002
PhD in chemistry, Institute of Organic Catalysis & Electrochemistry, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2005
Natalya has been a registered Trademark & Patent Attorney of the Republic of Kazakhstan since 2015. She also works as the Paralegal dealing with registration of trademarks, industrial designs, inventions and utility models.
Practices & Industries
- Intellectual Property (filing applications for registration of inventions, utility models, industrial designs, selection achievements), registration of trademarks and domain names).
- Senior scientific specialist of the Institute of Organic Catalysis & Electrochemistry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2009-2010
- Scientific specialist of the Institute of Organic Catalysis & Electrochemistry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2006-2010
- 15 scientific articles in specialized magazines
- 5 authorship certificates to inventions of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Certificate of the National Institute of Intellectual Property on Legal Protection of Intellectual Property Items. Use and Commercialization of Intellectual Property Items, 2010, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- WIPO Certificate on General Course on Intellectual Property, 2010, Geneva, Switzerland
- Certificate of United States Patent and Trademark Office (UPSTO), 2011, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Certificate of WIPO and the Russian State Academy on Intellectual Property on Principles of Intellectual Property, 2012
- Certificate of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and WIPO on the Access to Patent Information- Methods and Ways of Information Search, 2015, Almaty, Kazakhstan