Yuri Bolotov, Managing Partner will speak on Specifics of Patent Disputes in the Republic of Kazakhstan at the III Annual Russian National Group AIPPI Congress in the Russian Federation, which will be held at the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and will be one of the key events in the field of intellectual property in 2023.
The Congress shall cover a wide range of issues, including:
– Modern trends in the development of industrial property law in Russia and abroad;
– Trends in the development of court practice in disputes on the validity of patents and infringements of exclusive rights;
– Development of the Eurasian patent system and technological independence of the Russian Federation;
– Effective management of industrial property in the conditions of geopolitical changes;
– Current issues of patenting inventions, utility models and industrial designs;
– Current issues of protection of industrial design objects.
Note: Regional Public Organization “Group for Promotion of Legal Protection of Intellectual Property” (AIPPI Russian National Group) unites leading Russian specialists in the field of intellectual property (IP) law. In addition to the Russian National Group, AIPPI has 67 national and 2 regional groups; their activities are aimed at the development of IP law at the national, regional and international levels. For details, please visit: http://patentcongress.aippi.ru/#rec649040486